Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will begin publishing attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. The information is courtesy of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
May 24, 2012
1. Arab Bedouin drug smuggler shot and injured by IDF patrol on Israeli Egyptian border in the Har Harif region and evacuated to hospital.
May 23, 2012
1. An IDF officer and soldier are injured and evacuated to Soroka Hospital following a shooting attack which originated from Gaza near the Kissufim crossing.
2. Arab terror cells that were working in the Hebron region are caught and arrested.
- 1 cell was involved in laying explosive devices on a roadway near the Zif Junction.
- 1 cell planned an abduction of an Israeli resident of Kiryat Arba. The head of the cell is Ma’ataz Kawasma, who has been arrested and incarcerated several times in Israeli prisons, and his brother Ma’ayad who led the suicide terrorists who carried out the terror attack in Dimona and was transferred out of Israel in the Gilad Shalit deal.
- These cells were responsible for activating explosive devices along the Kiryat Arba security fence in order to evaluate the IDF response, and then planned to abduct a kidnapping.
3. Arab terrorists threw rocks from within a passing vehicle at an Israeli vehicle near Chawara, south of Shechem (a reminder about the murder of Asher and Yonatan Palmer, which occurred when a terror group on the Gush Etzion-Jerusalem Highway threw a large rock from within a passing Arab car at Asher’s vehicle).
May 22, 2012
1. Arabs broke into a synagogue in Tel-Zion in the Benjamin Region, stealing religious items, and destroying a Torah Scroll.
2. Near HarAdar, a molotov cocktail and rocks were thrown at a border police patrol, injuring one of them in the leg.
3. Two rock attacks on Israeli vehicles near Tekoa.
4. Arabs attack Israeli vehicles on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway near El Arub.
5. IDF post near Har Gilo is attacked by Arabs with molotov cocktails.
6. Near Ariel in the region of the Giti Avisher Junction, Arab terrorists attacked Israeli vehicles, resulting in an injury.
7. Near Neguhot in the Southern Hebron Hills, molotov cocktail attacks occured on Israeli vehicles
May 21, 2012
1. Israeli vehicles attacked with rocks north of Hebron.
2. Israeli vehicles attacked with rocks near the Neguhot Junction in the Southern Hebron Hills.
3. IDF checkpost in Hebron attacked with rocks.
4. Arab terrorists from the village of Crayot damaged security equipment belonging to the community of Eli in the Benjamin Region.
5. 2 molotov cocktails thrown at vehicles near Dir Abu Mishal.