Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
June 10, 2012
1. Near the Arab school next to Tekoa in Gush Etzion rocks were thrown at Israeli vehicles.
June 8, 2012
2. An IDF officer was injured moderately from a rock attack near Neve Zuf in the Benjamin Region.
June 7, 2012
1. The IDF verified a rocket attack from Gaza which landed outside of the Security Fence.
2. A bus was attacked by rocks between T Junction and Ophra in the Benjamin Region causing damage to the windshield.
June 6, 2012
1. Rock attacks took place at the following locations :
- Highway 60 near Bet Umar.
- Near Neve Zuf in the Benjamin Region.
- Between Itamar and Bet Furik in the Shomron.
- North of Ophra at Mivtarei Saliwad in the Benjamin Region.
2. In Jerusalem, French Hill an Arab attacked a supervisor on the Light Railway with scissors, guards were able to subdue the attacker.
June 5, 2012
1. Arabs attacked the security co-ordinator of the community of Gidonim (near Itamar) during attempts by his staff to extinguish a fire caused by an Arab arson attack. The IDF detained 5 suspects over the fire and the attack on the security forces.
2. Anarchists and Arabs caused serious disturbances near the Damascus Gate in the Old City of Jerusalem on the anniversary of the 6- Day War. Israeli Police stopped the riot and arrested one of the participants in the violent demonstrations.
3. Arabs threw 3 Molotov Cocktails at Border Police stationed in Silwan, Jerusalem.
4. A mortar launched from Gaza landed in a wheat field near Kissufim causing fire.
5. An Israeli driver reported to security that Arabs attempted to steal his car near Herodian. The IDF and Israeli Police are investigating.
June 4, 2012
1. An Israeli bus was pelted with rocks near Tekoa in the eastern Gush Etzion region.
2. Near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron an Arab terrorist stabbed an IDF soldier in the head moderately injuring him. The terrorist was shot and injured by the IDF in response to the attack.
3. At the same location in Hebron, IDF soldiers were forced to shoot warning shots at Arab terrorists who were violently demonstrating and threatening the soldiers and Jewish civilians there.
4. 4 missiles fired form Gaza landed in the vicinity of the Eshkol Regional Council (For security reasons we can’t specify exactly where the missiles land.)
June 3, 2012
1. Border Police were attacked by rock throwers near Neguhot in the Southern Hebron Hills
2. Molotov Cocktails and rocks were thrown at Israeli vehicles near Azun.
3. 2 Molotov Cocktails were thrown at an Israeli home near the Mt. of Olives in Jerusalem causing moderate damage.
June 2, 2012
1. 2 unarmed Arabs were apprehended near the security fence in the Kissufim area. Security officers suspects that they were attempting to scout the area and determine the alertness of the security forces.
2. Rock attacks on the Gush Etzion-Hevron Highway near Bet Umar caused damage to vehicles.