Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
June 17, 2012
1. Arab men carjacked a Toyota Corolloa on highway 443 near Bet Horon.
2. 3 mortar attacks from Gaza landed near the border with Israel.
3. 3 Arabs attempted to kidnap a driver, who opened fire in self defense, along the Libne Junction in the Southern Hebron Hills. The driver was moderately injured in the attack and as a result of the attack, 2 of the Arabs were killed and 1 was injured.
June 16, 2012
1. During Shabbat, 2 missiles were fired from the Sinai Peninsula which landed near Mitzpeh Rimon in southern Israel.
2. A group of Arabs demonstrated inside the Jewish quarter of Hebron, injuring 1.
June 15, 2012
1. Arabs robbed an Israeli truck near Eshkolot in the southern Hebron Hills.