Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
June 28, 2012
1. Arabs threw rocks and attacked workers in Hebron near the community of Eshkolot. 1 worker was moderately wounded in the attack and IDF personnel were called in to quell the violence. 1 Arab was injured and refused medical care.
2. Israeli Police arrested 2 Arabs from Issowiya who were involved in the recent cases of arson around Jerusalem near Mt. Scopus and the fire that was caused as a result of fireworks that were shot off towards the Opharit Military Base, resulting in the injury of 13 IDF soldiers from smoke inhalation.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
June 27, 2012
1. An Arab man attempted to steal a weapon from a security guard in the city of Ma’aleh Adumim and was shot by the guard in self-defense.
2. Rocks were hurled at Israeli vehicles and buses on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
June 26, 2012
1. Israeli Intelligence and Police exposed a cell that was smuggling dozens of cell phones to jailed terrorists in Israeli prisons. 55 phones were confiscated.
June 25, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks north in Hebron.
2. Israeli police were attacked with firebombs and rocks when called into the Shoafat camp to settle an Arab inter-family dispute.