Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 12, 2012
1. IDF tanks and the IAF fired on a terror cell inside Gaza who were preparing to launch anti-tank fire near Nahal Oz in the south of Israel. Two terrorists were injured.
July 11, 2012
1. Four molotov cocktails were thrown at an Israeli vehicle near Azun.
2. An Israeli was moderately injured near Hizma in the Benjamin Region from rock attack on Israeli vehicles.
July 10, 2012
1. Several rock attacks were carried out against the Jewish community of Hebron. In one of the attacks on a children’s playground in the Avraham Avenu neighborhood one of the injured was Nachala Pass, the sister of Shalhevet Pass who was murdered by an Arab sniper only 6 meters from the playground in which her sister was attacked.
2. Arabs in Hebron attacked IDF positions.
3. Arabs threw rocks at an Israeli bus near Bet Umar on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.