Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 26, 2012
1. An Arab female terrorist acting suspiciously was stopped by Border Police near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron. She sprayed pepper gas towards the policemen, who were not injured. Upon questioning, she admitted that she was planning to use a weapon found in her possession in a terror attack against Jews.
July 25, 2012
1. A Rocket fired from Gaza fell in an open field north of Erez.
2. A terror attack against IDF troops was attempted near Kerem Shalom at the Israeli-Gaza Security Fence.
3. An Arab attempted to attack an Israeli policeman, guarding the community of Otniel in the Southern Hebron Hills, with a rock. No injuries were reported.
4. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway near Bet Umar, causing damage to a bus.
July 24, 2012
1. Rockets were fired from Gaza towards the industrial area of Ashkelon, the “Iron Dome” missile defense system succeeded in preventing a hit on Kibbutz Zikim.
2. An Israeli bus and other vehicles were repeatedly attacked by Arabs with rocks near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway, causing damage.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks, in an area situated between Tapuach and Rachelim in the Shomron. A woman resident of Migdalim suffered an anxiety attack due to the violence directed against the Israeli travelers and was treated by locals.
4. About 10 Arabs attacked and injured a young Israeli boy while he rode his bicycle around the Jewish community of Hebron near “Police Square”. The IDF responded to the incident.