Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
August 9, 2012
The following information has been cleared for release by Israeli Police.
1. The Secret Service arrested members of a Hamas Terror Cell in Ramallah on June 2nd. The terrorists admitted to participating in the brutal October 2000 lynching of two IDF reservists, Private First Class Vadim Zorvitz, and First Seargant Yossi Avraham.
August 8, 2012
1. A border policeman was injured when attacked by Arabs with rocks in the region of Issowiya, Jerusalem. The policeman was evacuated to a neraby hospital for medical treatment.
2. Fire crackers were fired at a border police patrol in Issowiya.
3. Members of 3 Israeli Arab terror rings were arrested after they smuggled explosives into Israel. 14 Israeli Arabs from Ma’gar and Natzeret smuggled over 20 kilos of dynamite into the country with the aim of perpetrating terror attacks against the Israelis.
August 7, 2012
1. A police car was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks near the village of Silwad.
2. An Israeli vehicle was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks near Kfar Duma, causing damage to the windows.
3. Arabs threw rocks at an Israeli vehicle damaging the windows, in Husan near Betar Illit.
4. An Arab car was attacked near Halhul with rocks when the Arab perpetrators mistakenly identified it as an Israeli vehicle.
5. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron highway
6. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near Karnei Shomron.
7. An Israeli bus was damaged in a rock attack, Nnar Sin’jal in the Benjamin Region.
8. Near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, an Arab attacked an IDF soldier. The perpetrator was arrested, and the soldier was uninjured.
August 6, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near Bet Umar on the Gush Etzion-Hebron highway, causing damage.
2. Hundreds of Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks at a funeral of one of the village residents in Bet Umar Gush Etzion.