The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, August 19-21
by Algemeiner Staff
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
August 21, 2012
1. An Israeli vehicle was attacked with rocks at the Adam junction in the Benjamin Region.
2. An Israeli vehicle was attacked near Bet Faruk by Arabs throwing Molotov cocktails.
3. An Israeli driver reported that Arabs threw rocks at him north-west of Ramallah between Rantis and Bet Arieh. The IDF is in control of the investigation.
4. Arabs threw a Molotov cocktail at a Border Police post at the B.P. Base of Abudis, north of Bet Lehem.
August 20, 2012
Cleared for release by the IDF:
1. Secret Service and IDF personnel arrested members of a terror cell in May 2012 belonging to the Hazit Ha’Amamit. The cell was planning shooting attacks and kidnappings in order to bargain for the release of prisoners in Israeli jails. Among the planned targets were the Maccabim Checkpoint, and the Ge’va Checkpoint.
2. Arabs attacked an Israeli youth with rocks as he rode his bicycle on the road connecting Kiryat Arba and Hebron.
3. Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs with rocks near Karnei Shomron at the Azuz Junction.
August 19, 2012
1. South of Shechem at Hawarwa, rocks were hurled from Arabs in a car at an Israeli vehicle.
2. An Israeli bus belonging to the Gush Etzion Development company was attacked by rock throwers near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway. The bus was carrying Israeli youth.