U.S. Suspects Deadly Embassy Attack in Libya Was Planned
×
Error: Contact form not found.
by News Editor
NY Times – The Obama administration suspects that the fiery attack in Libya that killed the American ambassador and three other diplomats may have been planned rather than a spontaneous mob getting out of control, American officials said Wednesday.
Officials in Washington studying the events of the past 24 hours have focused on the differences between the protests on the American embassy in Cairo and the attack on the consulate in Benghazi, the Libyan city where Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and the other Americans were killed.
Michigan Rabbi Says He’ll Vote for Mike Rogers as Wolverine State Jews Fret Over El-Sayed
Netanyahu Calls Erdogan an ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ as Turkey Seeks International Arrest Warrant for Israeli PM
The Story You Didn’t Know Behind a Famous Oslo Photograph
What Parshat Ki Teitzei Asks Jewish People to Do Today
Turkey in Syria: Why Israel Fears Erdogan’s Growing Influence in Damascus
Suspect Arrested in Florida Antisemitic Attack Previously Accused of Slashing Giant FIFA Ball Display
West Ham Condemns ‘Anti-Palestine’ Chant Targeting Newest Member, Israeli Soccer Player Manor Solomon
Iran Says Regime Must Overcome ‘Unjust’ Economic Pressure as US Vows to Impose ‘Toughest Sanctions in History’
Democratic Socialists of America Accuses Marco Rubio of ‘Genocide’ in Pro-Castro Screed










