Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner regularly publishes details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
October 5, 2012
1. Jerusalem: Rocks were thrown from the Temple Mt. towards the Mugrabbi Gate. Israeli police entered the area to restore order.
2. Near the Iron Gate on the Temple Mount, an Arab who was caught throwing rocks was arrested. He was found to be carrying a concealed knife. During the arrest he attempted to attack the policemen.
3. Between Efrat and Tekoa, Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks.
4. Ramat Migron: One Israeli was injured when dozens of Arabs attacked 5 Israelis. The IDF responded to the incident.
October 4, 2012
1. 6 Molotov cocktails were thrown at the Calandia checkpost along with rocks.
2. 4 Molotov cocktails, a glass bottle of oil, and rocks were thrown at Israeli vehicles near El Moyir.
3. Israeli hikers were attacked by Arabs throwing rocks in the Adora Stream.
4. Rocks were thrown at an IDF patrol vehicle near the Puchin Valley.
5. A rocket fired from Gaza landed inside the Ashkelon Regional Council area.
October 3, 2012
1. Cleared for release by the IDF: 2 Israeli Arabs were arrested by an IDF undercover unit for dealing in, and selling weapons and ammunition. The culprits were caught in Bet Hanina with a gun in their possession.
2. Armed personnel were seen 500 meters from the Israeli-Syrian border near Mt. Hermon. Israelis were removed from the area to secure their safety in case of an outbreak of violence or attempted infiltration.
3. Between Kiryat Arba and the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hevron, an Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks, causing damage to the windshield.
4. A MICU (Mobile Intensive Care Ambulance) was attacked by Arabs between Kiryat Arba and Hevron causing light damage to the vehicle.
5. 3 Molotov cocktails were thrown at an Israeli vehicle at the junction between Dolev and Talmon in the Benjamin Region.
6. Arabs attacked an Israeli vehicle that was driven by a resident of Kedumim with rocks, near the Yitzhar junction, causing damage to the car.
7. Arabs from the village of Bet Sahur attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near the Mizmoria causing damage.
October 1, 2012
1. A rocket fired from Gaza hit a moshav in the Ashkelon Regional Council area. The exact location could not be disclosed for security purposes.
September 28, 2012
1. 3 young Arab boys infiltrated Israel from the Gaza Strip. They were apprehended near the security fence close to Netiv Ha’Asara.
2. An attempted stabbing attack was prevented at the Hizma Checkpost. An armed terrorist carrying a concealed knife in his jacket aroused the suspicion of Border police who apprehended him and confiscated the knife. The terrorist admitted that he planned a stabbing attack with the knife.
September 27, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles and buses near Tekoa.
September 26, 2012
1. During Yom Kippur 2 Molotov cocktails were thrown at the Shoafat checkpost.
2. Near Har Gilo, an IDF patrol was attacked by Arabs with Molotov cocktails.
3. 5 Molotov cocktails along with rocks were thrown at border police near Shoafat close to the Ras Hamis neighborhood.
September 25, 2012
1. Cleared for release by the IDF: The “Kfir unit” of the IDF discovered a stockpile of weapons and ammunition south-west of Hevron in the Alfuar Refugee Camp. A suspect was arrested and a short M-16 rifle was found in his possession. In El Hadar, a Kalashnikov rifle was found along with ammunition.
2. Mortars landed in Ramat Hagolan in the orchards of Elrom.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near Azun in the Karnei Shomron region.
September 24, 2012
1. The Tomb of Rachel area was closed off and those praying at the Tomb were taken inside, after Arabs attacked the Jews praying at the holy site with rocks .
2. An Israeli fire truck that entered the Shoafat Refugee Camp in order to extinguish a fire was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks. Israeli police responding to the attack were also attacked by Arabs with rocks.
3. On the Gush Etzion-Hevron highway near El Arub, an Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks.
September 23, 2012
1. Cleared for release by the Israeli Police: Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near Karnei Shomron at Azun, causing damage.
2. 2 Arabs penetrated Kiryat Arba and stole a horse from the Federman farm. After being chased, the thieves hid inside a house in the neighborhood.
3. In the Arab Quarter of Jerusalem an Israeli Arab was arrested in the Av El Choteh neighborhood near the “Gate of the Flowers”. 2 guns were found in his possession, as well as materials for the preparation of explosive devices, and Hamas flags.
4. During the night an armed Arab was arrested in the Southern Hevron Hills carrying a knife. He confessed to planning to carry out a terror attack with the knife.
5. 1 person was moderately injured in an Arab rock attack near Tekoa in the Gush Etzion region. The victim reported the attack to IDF and declined medical assistance.
6. Jerusalem: An Arab woman terrorist attempted to stab an Israeli policeman in the Old City.
7. During the night hours 3 Molotov cocktails were thrown at an IDF post at Shoafat.
September 22, 2012
1. Jerusalem: Arabs threw a Molotov cocktail at a border police patrol near Bet Yonatan in Silwan.
September 21, 2012
1. IDF troops were attacked by terrorists at the Israeli-Egyptian border. IDF soldier Private First Class Natanel Yaholmi was killed in the attack and another soldier was injured. 2 Terrorists were eliminated by IDF forces that returned fire.
September 20, 2012
1. Dozens of Arabs rioted throwing Molotov Cocktails and rocks at border policemen in Betuniya south of Ramallah. One of the border policemen was lightly injured and received medical assistance on the scene.
2. Arabs attacked a bus with rocks between Kiryat Arba and the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hevron. The windshield was damaged in the attack.