Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner regularly publishes details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
October 17, 2012
1. A rocket fired at Israel from Gaza, landed in the Eshkol Region in an open area.
October 16, 2012
1. Arabs rioted and blocked Highway 443, close to Bet U’a'tachta in the Benjamin Region. Several arrests were made.
2. Arabs threw Molotov cocktails at an Israeli bus carrying IDF soldiers between Kochav Hashachar and the IDF base at Ba’al Hatzor. Following the attack, the perpetrators fled to the village of Malak.
3. A rocket fired from Gaza landed inside the yard of a home in the Ashkelon Regional Council area.
4. 4 Molotov cocktails were thrown at a border police patrol in the north Jerusalem neighborhood of Ras Cha’mis near Shoafat.
October 15, 2012
1. An Arab was arrested after he approached the Ji’lma check post near Jenin and pulled out a knife, which he then threw to the floor. He was taken in for questioning by the security forces.
2. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks on the Gush Etzion-Hevron highway, near Bet Umar.
3. Arabs threw rocks at Israeli vehicles on the Gush Etzion-Hevron highway near El Arub, causing damage.
4. An Israeli woman in a car with her small children was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks, near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron.
5. An Israeli vehicle was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks near Azun, causing damage.
5. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at an IDF post near El Arub.
6. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at an Israeli car travelling between Dolev and Talmon in the Benjamin Region.
7. Rocks were thrown at Israeli vehicles near Ma’aleh Shomron.
8. An Israeli driver reported that a rock was thrown at his car from a passing vehicle, as he drove near the north entrance to Efrat. The attack caused damage to his vehicle and the IDF is investigating the incident.
9. Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs throwing rocks north of Kiryat Arba near the Bet Anun junction.
October 14, 2012
1. Cleared for release by the IDF: A vehicle belonging to the Ministry of Defense was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks near Kalkilia, resulting in the moderate injury of one of the Israelis.
2. A rocket fired from Gaza landed near the security fence in an open area in the Eshkol Region.
3. An IDF patrol was attacked by a mob of Arabs in the Ashmoret Yitzhak neighborhood of Kiryat Arba. The patrol fired in the air to disperse the attack. Additional IDF reinforcements who arrived on the scene were also attacked by Arabs throwing rocks.
4. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks causing damage, near Kfar Pundak, between Kedumim and Karnei Shomron,
October 13, 2012
1. Rocket attacks from Gaza continued and several trauma victims were treated. A missile that hit Netivot injured several animals.
2. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles near Bet Anun.