Eight Lives Left: Israeli Paramedics Save Choking Cat
by Zach Pontz
The Magen David Adom was fortunate: a recent response to a Tel Aviv fire found no fatalities and only minor issues with smoke inhalation among victims.
And lest it be a matter of concern, even an animal affected by the blaze was given aid by Israel‘s national emergency medical, disaster, ambulance and blood bank service. A cat spotted suffering from smoke inhalation was summarily treated with oxygen and after several minutes returned to its normal feline-self.
Israel’s Channel 2 reports that the cat did not offer its thanks, nor did it disclose just how many of its nine lives it has thus far redeemed in its efforts to to remain at the edge of so much excitement.