Palestinian Authority Continues to Reject Kerry’s Proposals to Revive Peace Process
Error: Contact form not found.
by JNS.org
JNS.org – Following U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s fourth visit to the Middle East in four months in an effort to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations, Palestinian officials continue to reject Kerry’s proposals.
On Wednesday, Palestinian negotiator Nabil Sha’ath rejected “exploratory” talks with Israel, involving Jordan as a third party.
“We tried such talks in the past and they we won’t go in this direction again because the negotiations failed,” Sha’ath told the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) Voice of Palestine radio station, the Jerusalem Post reported.
Reacting to Kerry’s idea that spurring Palestinian economic growth with up to $4 billion in private investment would improve prospects for peace, PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s economic adviser, Mohammad Mustafa, said, “The Palestinian leadership will not offer political concessions in exchange for economic benefits,” the Times of Israel reported. Kerry’s economic proposal did identity where the money for the Palestinians would come from.
Michigan Rabbi Says He’ll Vote for Mike Rogers as Wolverine State Jews Fret Over El-Sayed
Netanyahu Calls Erdogan an ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ as Turkey Seeks International Arrest Warrant for Israeli PM
The Story You Didn’t Know Behind a Famous Oslo Photograph
What Parshat Ki Teitzei Asks Jewish People to Do Today
Turkey in Syria: Why Israel Fears Erdogan’s Growing Influence in Damascus
Suspect Arrested in Florida Antisemitic Attack Previously Accused of Slashing Giant FIFA Ball Display
West Ham Condemns ‘Anti-Palestine’ Chant Targeting Newest Member, Israeli Soccer Player Manor Solomon
Iran Says Regime Must Overcome ‘Unjust’ Economic Pressure as US Vows to Impose ‘Toughest Sanctions in History’
Democratic Socialists of America Accuses Marco Rubio of ‘Genocide’ in Pro-Castro Screed










