Security Camera Footage Shows Jerusalem Supermarket Terror Spree (VIDEO)
Error: Contact form not found.
by Dave Bender
Graphic footage of Wednesday’s knife attack at a Jerusalem supermarket shows the assailant wildly stabbing at customers before being shot by a security guard.
The terror attack, carried out by a 16-year-old Palestinian from the nearby village of Azariyah, resulted in mild injuries to two customers.
In the video clip, the assailant is first seen approaching two male shoppers in the wine aisle. He savagely stabbed one of them, who fell to the ground, clutching his head. The terrorist then briefly scuffled with the second man before running to another aisle at the Rami Levy market in Mishor Adumim industrial area, east of Jerusalem.
Another camera tracked the security guard who chased the attacker before opening fire on him.
“The security guard fired at the legs of the assailant, who stabbed two individuals at the Rami Levy Supermarket,” police Spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said after the attack.
The store reopened for business shortly afterwards.
Jacob Richman, a resident of Ma’ale Adumim who regularly shops at the supermarket, published a personal account in which he noted that “hundreds of Arabs are employed by Rami Levy. Hundreds of Arab families shop at Rami Levy.”
Watch the footage:
Michigan Rabbi Says He’ll Vote for Mike Rogers as Wolverine State Jews Fret Over El-Sayed
Netanyahu Calls Erdogan an ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ as Turkey Seeks International Arrest Warrant for Israeli PM
The Story You Didn’t Know Behind a Famous Oslo Photograph
What Parshat Ki Teitzei Asks Jewish People to Do Today
Turkey in Syria: Why Israel Fears Erdogan’s Growing Influence in Damascus
Suspect Arrested in Florida Antisemitic Attack Previously Accused of Slashing Giant FIFA Ball Display
West Ham Condemns ‘Anti-Palestine’ Chant Targeting Newest Member, Israeli Soccer Player Manor Solomon
Iran Says Regime Must Overcome ‘Unjust’ Economic Pressure as US Vows to Impose ‘Toughest Sanctions in History’
Democratic Socialists of America Accuses Marco Rubio of ‘Genocide’ in Pro-Castro Screed










