American Official Says Final Iran Nuclear Deal Will be Unsigned Agreement
Error: Contact form not found.
by David Daoud

An American official close to Iran negotiations said that Iran will not be asked to sign on a final deal. PHOTO: NRG.
Negotiators from Iran and Western powers in Vienna working to hammer out a comprehensive nuclear agreement will not put their signatures to the final document, a U.S. official with knowledge of the negotiations told Israeli NRG news on Wednesday.
“A final deal, if we get to it, will be a ‘comprehensive joint plan of action’,” the official said, “the document itself will not be signed.”
The agreement, the official added, “will include a comprehensive political text and a number of technical annexes.” One of them, he said, is slated to become a text that will be presented to the U.N. Security Council for approval.
The official said the agreement currently under discussion would mimic the document negotiators presented in 2013 called the Joint Plan of Action, which also was left unsigned.
The source pointed out that the 2013 agreement included two different texts: a U.S. version and an Iranian version, which had substantial differences.
Michigan Rabbi Says He’ll Vote for Mike Rogers as Wolverine State Jews Fret Over El-Sayed
Netanyahu Calls Erdogan an ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ as Turkey Seeks International Arrest Warrant for Israeli PM
The Story You Didn’t Know Behind a Famous Oslo Photograph
What Parshat Ki Teitzei Asks Jewish People to Do Today
Turkey in Syria: Why Israel Fears Erdogan’s Growing Influence in Damascus
Suspect Arrested in Florida Antisemitic Attack Previously Accused of Slashing Giant FIFA Ball Display
West Ham Condemns ‘Anti-Palestine’ Chant Targeting Newest Member, Israeli Soccer Player Manor Solomon
Iran Says Regime Must Overcome ‘Unjust’ Economic Pressure as US Vows to Impose ‘Toughest Sanctions in History’
Democratic Socialists of America Accuses Marco Rubio of ‘Genocide’ in Pro-Castro Screed









