The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, May 30 – June 3
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
June 3, 2012
1.Rocks were thrown at Israeli vehicles near the Jewish quarter of Hebron.
2. Dozens of Arabs blocked a road and attempted to attack Jewish travelers, as the Hebron Military Brigade enforced a law against illegal Arab building along this route.
3. Rocks were thrown at Israeli vehicles on the following roads:
- Alon Road, northwest of Ramallah.
- Highway 443 near Dor gas station.
- Near Shilo from the Arab school at Luben-A-Sharkia causing damage to vehicles.
June 2, 2012
1. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at an IDF post near El Arub, on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
June 1, 2012
1. Around 5:20 a.m. a terrorist illegally infiltrated Israel from Gaza. The terrorist was confronted by the Golan 12 Brigade and killed an Israeli medic
in the gunfight that ensued.
2. 2 rockets fired from Gaza landed near the border with Israel.
3. A can of paint was thrown at a woman as she drove her car in southern Hebron. She reached Bet Hagai and reported the damage caused to her car from the attack.
4. Rock attacks on vehicles near Chursa left an Israeli child injured by glass fragments.
5. An Israeli bus was attacked with rocks near Betar Illit, causing damage to the vehicle.
May 30. 2012
1. As a result of rock attacks near Neguhot in the Southern Hebron Hills, 2 IDF soldiers were moderately injured.