The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, June 10-14
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
June 14, 2012
1. Gunfire originating from Gaza targeted Israeli military personnel in the northwestern Negev.
2. A sniper inside Gaza fired on agricultural workers in their fields. An Israeli tending to his crop took cover and was rescued by IDF soldiers.
3. A mortar attack from Gaza targeted a kibbutz in the Eshkol Region.
June 13, 2012
1. Dozens of Arabs descended upon the Jewish section of Hebron, blocked the main road and assaulted IDF personnel and Israeli police, (reminder 97% of Hebron is under Palestinian control – 3 % is under Israeli control.)
2. Arab terrorists threw 5 Molotov cocktails at Israelis in Silwan, on the outskirts of Jerusalem.
June 12, 2012
1. Rocks were thrown at Israeli cars as they drove along the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
2. Molotov cocktails were thrown at IDF personnel, just south of Jerusalem in the Har Gilo region.
3. 2 Molotov cocktails were thrown towards Israeli vehicles on the Gush Etzion-Hevron Highway.
June 11, 2012
1. Israeli special forces carried out an operation north of Tul Karem in the West Bank, arresting 4 Arab members of a gang of car thieves.
June 10, 2012
1. Vehicles were attacked with rocks on the Efrat-Tekoa Highway. 3 of the vehicles sustained window damage.