The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, July 2-5
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
1. A mortar attack from Gaza landed in the South of Israel near Ain Hashlosha.
2. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles on the highway between the Ma’aleh Hever Junction and Bet Hagai in the Southern Hevron Hills.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles, buses and IDF patrols between the IDF Headquarters in Judea and Ma’aleh Hever, causing damage.
4. In the Avraham Avenu neighborhood of Hevron a children’s playground was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks.
July 4, 2012
1. Arabs attack an Israeli bus with rocks near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
July 3, 2012
1. Arabs attacked an Israeli bus with rocks on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway causing damage.
2. Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs with rocks and Molotov cocktails near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks on Highway 55 near Azun.
July 2, 2012
1. An Israeli vehicle was damaged in an Arab rock attack near Kiryat Arba.
2. The IDF reported that an Israeli bus near Betar Illit was attacked by Arabs with rocks causing damage.