The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, July 6-9
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 9, 2012
1. A rocket from Gaza was fired towards Ein Hashlosha and landed in an open field near the security fence.
2. Gun fire from Gaza caused damage to 2 vehicles and the wall of a restaurant near the Yad Mordechai Junction.
3. A rocket fired from Gaza landed near the Erez Passage.
4. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at a Border Police patrol near Bet Hagai in the Southern Hebron Hills.
5. Rock attacks on Israeli vehicles occurred near Betar Illilt, and near Har Gilo in the Jerusalem region, damaging vehicles.
July 8, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near a gas station at Michmash passage. Damage was caused to 3 of the vehicles, including one that belonged to Israeli Police volunteers. 1 moderately injured Israeli was evacuated for medical treatment to Mt. Scopus Hospital in Jerusalem and another Israeli, who was treated on the spot, was moderately injured.
July 6, 2012
1. An IDF soldier was moderately injured when he was attacked by Arabs with rocks near Neve Zuf in the Benjamin Region. The soldier was evacuated to Mt. Scopus Hospital in Jerusalem for medical treatment.
2. Arabs threw 2 Molotov cocktails and a gas grenade at Border Police near Betuniya, Ramallah.