The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, July 12-15
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 15, 2012
1. An IDF patrol in Hebron was attacked in broad daylight by Arabs throwing rocks.
2. An Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs who threw rocks, causing damage but no injuries on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway near El Arub.
3. Arabs threw detonators into a children’s playground in Bet Hadassah, Hebron.
4. An IDF patrol near Jabel Ju’had was attacked by a large group of Arabs and fired into the air to dispel attackers.
July 14, 2012
1. Near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, Arabs ignited a container full of equipment and holy books belonging to the Bet HaMachpela in broad daylight.
July 13, 2012
1. An armed terrorist was eliminated by joint IDF forces while attempting to open fire. He was identified 100 meters from the security fence in the Erez region separating Gaza and Israel.
July 12, 2012
1. Yet again, the electric security fence of Kiryat Arba was set on fire by Arabs. The Kiryat Arba Fire Department extinguished the flames.
2. The IAF struck a terror cell in Zayiton, Gaza as they prepared to launch rockets into Israel.
3. An Israeli vehicle was attacked by Arabs with rocks, near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway, causing damage to the vehicle.
4. Arabs vandalized a field-tractor in Hebron with rocks and rods, near the Cave of the Patriarchs. The vehicle belonged to emergency medical rescue medics, Hatzalah Yehuda and Shomron. The IDF searched for perpetrators.