The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, July 15-19
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 18, 2012
1. Arabs threw 2 Molotov cocktails as well as rocks at a border police patrol south of Betuniyah, Ramallah.
2. An Israeli was injured moderately in a rock attack near the spring of Tel Romeida, Hebron. The victim was treated by a volunteer medic from Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron and the medical team in Hebron.
3. Several fires were started by Arabs in the Harsina neighborhood of Kiryat Arba, Hebron. The Kiryat Arba, Hebron Fire Department doused the flames which covered several dunams.
July 16, 2012
1. A 107 mm rocket fired from Gaza landed near the security fence of kibbutz Nachal Oz.
2. A rocket launched from Gaza landed near the security fence east of Sderot. Another rocket that was fired landed inside Gaza.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks between Migdalim and Tapuach in the Shomron. Damage was caused.
July 15, 2012
1. Jerusalem: Arabs threw a Molotov cocktail at the home of Jewish residents in the neighborhood of Bet Hanina. The Molotov exploded after hitting a vehicle parked near the house resulting in the complete burning of the car. Israeli Police are investigating the attack.
2. Arabs barricaded the road between Ophra and the Benjamin Region T-Junction near the Arab village of Beitin, with rocks. Several vehicles were damaged but no physical harm was caused.