The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, July 20-24
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 24, 2012
1. An injured Israeli was hospitalized with internal bleeding following a rock attack at the Tel Romedia spring on July 19th.
2. Arabs and anarchists arrived at the outskirts of the community of Sussia in the Southern Hebron Hills to riot and incite. Large groups of IDF soldiers and Israeli Police arrived to restore order, and declared the area a “closed military zone”.
3. Arab rock attacks occured in El Fuar .
4. A rocket fell from Gaza into the Arab controlled territory across from Reim.
July 23, 2012
1. The IDF arrested an Arab in the Abu Snena neighborhood of Hebron with a 9.5 cm knife in his possession. Israeli police are continuing the investigation.
2. An IDF Vehicle was attacked by Arabs with rocks near Bet Anun, north of Kiryat Arba, causing injuries to 3 of the IDF soldiers.
3. A rock was thrown from a moving Arab vehicle towards an Israeli car in Mivtarei Halhul, on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway, at the same location as the terror incident on Friday September 23, 2011, which resulted in the murders of Asher and Yonatan Palmer. Damage was caused to the vehicle driven by a female resident of Kiryat Arba , a police van, and 2 Arab vehicles.
4. Rock thrown by Arabs struck an Israeli bus near Mivtarei Halhul, north of Hebron, causing damage to the windshield.
5. On the Gush Etzion -Hebron Highway, Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near El Arub, causing damage to an Israeli bus and a large number of Israeli vehicles.
6. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with Molotov cocktails and rocks near Yitzhar, in the Shomron Region.
7. A female police officer sustained an injury to her head from rocks thrown by Arabs near Jerusalem.
July 22, 2012
1. An Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks near El Arub, on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
2. Arabs attacked an Israeli bus with rocks near Halhul, north of Hebron, on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
3. An Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks near Bet Anun, north of Kiryat Arba, on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
July 21, 2012
1. A rocket was fired from Gaza and landed in an open area near the Erez passage security fence.
2. Arabs attacked Jewish girls with rocks near the security fence surrounding Kiryat Arba.
3. Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs with rocks near the Shomron community of Itamar, causing damage to the vehicles.
July 20, 2012
1. A rocket from Gaza landed east of Nirim in an open field.
2. Arabs attacked an Israeli bus with rocks near El Fuar, southwest of Hebron, causing damage to the vehicle.