The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, September 14-20
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner regularly publishes details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
September 20, 2012
1. IDF troops stationed near the Gaza Security Fence reported hearing explosions from 2 mortars.
2. Between Chawara and the Yitzhar Junction, Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks.
3. On the Gush Etzion-Hevron Highway near Bet Umar, an Israeli bus was attacked by rock throwers.
4. An Israeli bus in Sin’jal north-east of Ramallah was attacked by Arabs with rocks.
5. An Israeli cab driver reported to the police that on Highway 443 near Hirbat El’Mitsvach he was beaten by 3 Arabs who stole his car after throwing him out of his vehicle. Police are investigating the incident.
6. Israeli vehicles were attacked near Silwan causing damage to a windshield. Border police apprehended and arrested 1 suspect in the attack.
7. An Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks near Tekoa causing damage.
September 19, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles between Tapuach and Migdalim in the Shomron Region.
2. Near Tekoa several Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs throwing rocks.
3. A military Court in Judea sentenced Abed El Ma’gad Machmud Shafik Mutsafa to 67 months in prison for 3 planned and attempted shooting attacks on roads.
September 18, 2012
1. Around 200 Arabs from the Shoafat Camp attacked Police and Border Police, injuring 3 of the policemen.
September 15, 2012
1. Arabs attacked the Shoafat checkpost with about 20 Molotov cocktails and rocks, causing injuries to 2 policemen who were evacuated to the hospital for medical care.
September 14, 2012
1. Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs with rocks on the Gush Etzion-Hevron Highway at the Halhul bypass, causing damage.
2. Arabs attacked an IDF post at Shoafat with rocks. 4 of the Arab attackers were arrested.
3. South of Shechem, tens of Arabs demonstrated and blocked the highway. The IDF dispersed the demonstrators and opened the road.
4. Israeli police were attacked on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem by Arabs with rocks.
5. IDF and Border Police were attacked by Arabs in the villages of Na’alin and Ba’alin.