Barack Obama’s College Transcripts Finally Released (SATIRE)
Barack Obama’s college transcripts have finally been found, revealing some fascinating insights into the formative years of the man who would one day become President of the United States.
Obama was a student at Occidental College between 1979 and 1981, before leaving to complete his undergraduate studies at Columbia University. During this same period, Lucy Okin-Finetush was a highly popular Professor of Critical Theory and Social Distortion at the small liberal-arts college. .
Now retired, Okin-Finetush leaked the information about Obama’s course work and academic performance to the press on Tuesday.
It’s clear from even a cursory view of these long sought-after records that Obama’s brief time at ‘Oxy’ had a profound effect on the molding of his political mind.
Barack Obama’s Occidental College curriculum included:
1. Waking Bear, Tired Eagle: Trends in International Relations
2. International Human Rights and Other 20th Century Myths
3. Cuba, China, Vietnam: Paradise Found?
4. The Triumph of Conflict Avoidance: Western Response to Revolutionary Iran
5. Jihad and Other Liberation Movements
6. Lying, Cheating, Stealing: Global History of the United States
7. Modern United Nations: One World, No Sovereignty
8. Democracy is an Obstacle to Peace in the Middle East: A Critical Overview of Modern Israel
9. Post-Colonial Power Grab: U.S. Foreign Policy Since World War II
10. Comparative Revolutions: the Virtues of 1917, the Folly of 1776