Tuesday, January 26th | 13 Shevat 5781

Subscribe
July 7, 2014 6:01 pm

Best Man at Jewish Wedding in Israel Gets Near-Fatal Electric Shock From Faulty Mic (VIDEO)

avatar by Shiryn Ghermezian

A best man at an Israeli wedding suffers a near-fatal electric shock. Photo: Screenshot.

Footage surfaced online on Monday showing the best man at a Jewish wedding in Beersheba, Israel suffer a near-fatal electric shock from a faulty microphone, the UK’s Daily Mail reported.

In the midst of the wedding ceremony, the man is seen seizing and falls backwards unconscious. A pulsing microphone sticks to his chest as he tries to hand it over to another person standing under the wedding canopy. Other wedding guests start to panic and proceed to lay him on the ground.

The camera then pans to other attendees sitting in the audience who head towards the victim.

The best man is next seen on the ground in another area as at least a dozen men crowd around him.

Related coverage

January 23, 2021 3:30 pm
0

US Health Officials: More Data Needed on UK COVID-19 Variant Warning

The United States is closely watching the more infectious variant of COVID-19 after British officials warned that it may also...

Watch a video of the electric shock below:

Share this Story: Share On Facebook Share On Twitter

Let your voice be heard!

Join the Algemeiner

Algemeiner.com

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.