British Prime Minister David Cameron Tweets Support for Abducted Israeli Teens
Error: Contact form not found.
by Algemeiner Staff
Britain’s Prime Minister David Cameron on Thursday tweeted in solidarity with the three Israeli teens abducted last week by terror group Hamas.
“My thoughts are with the families of the three kidnapped Israeli teenagers. Praying for their early and safe return home,” the PM said. At the time of publication the message had been re-tweeted 243 times.
Cameron’s statement comes as President Obama faces criticism at home for not personally speaking to the cause of Gilad Shaar, 19, Eyal Yifrach, 16, and Naftali Frankel, 16, who were abducted at a hitchhiking post last Thursday night. Frankel is an American citizen.
The White House, John Kerry, Congress and other world leaders have condemned the kidnapping and called for the immediate release of the teens.
In a recent interview, Rabbi Avi Weiss, a prominent religious leader in New York told The Algemeiner that Obama should be as vocal on the boys as he has been on the 300 girls kidnapped by Islamist terror group Boko Haram in Nigeria.
The Rabbi said, “Just as President Obama declared ‘Bring home the girls, they are my daughters’, he should be declaring, ‘Bring home the boys, they are my sons.'”
Thousands of Israeli troops are currently combing through Palestinian Authority controlled towns and villages looking for the three youths.
Iran’s Top Negotiator Says Tehran Will Not Compromise in Talks with US
Trump Says Negotiators Are Getting Closer to Iran Deal, Media Interviews Show
Report: US Sidelined Israel From Iran Talks
Israeli Minister Ben-Gvir Banned From French Territory
US and Iran Report Progress on Talks Ending War
Gabbard Resigns as Trump’s Top US Intelligence Official
Iran’s Intensified Closure of Strait of Hormuz Piles Misery on Stranded Sailors
US House Republicans Cancel Iran War Powers Vote
Report: Qatari Negotiating Team in Iran to Help Secure Deal to End War
Freed Gaza Flotilla Activists Allege Israeli Abuse Including Rape






Iran’s Top Negotiator Says Tehran Will Not Compromise in Talks with US
Israeli Minister Ben-Gvir Banned From French Territory
US and Iran Report Progress on Talks Ending War
Report: US Sidelined Israel From Iran Talks
Trump Says Negotiators Are Getting Closer to Iran Deal, Media Interviews Show



