Israeli Defense Officials: Hamas Tunnel, Rocket Capabilities Restored to Pre-2014 Gaza War Levels
Error: Contact form not found.
by JNS.org
JNS.org – Israeli defense officials said Tuesday that Gaza-based terror group Hamas has restored its rocket capabilities and tunnel infrastructure to the levels reached prior to Operation Protective Edge in the coastal enclave in the summer of 2014, Channel 2 reported.
According to the report, much of the terrorist organization’s missile stockpile consists of self-made weapons, created with material transferred to Gaza through the Rafah border crossing with Egypt.
Separately, during a tour of Israeli communities along the Gaza border Tuesday, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman warned about the threat.
“Hamas and the rest of the groups in Gaza have not abandoned their desire to destroy Israel and to harm us,” he said.
Michigan Rabbi Says He’ll Vote for Mike Rogers as Wolverine State Jews Fret Over El-Sayed
Netanyahu Calls Erdogan an ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ as Turkey Seeks International Arrest Warrant for Israeli PM
The Story You Didn’t Know Behind a Famous Oslo Photograph
What Parshat Ki Teitzei Asks Jewish People to Do Today
Turkey in Syria: Why Israel Fears Erdogan’s Growing Influence in Damascus
Suspect Arrested in Florida Antisemitic Attack Previously Accused of Slashing Giant FIFA Ball Display
West Ham Condemns ‘Anti-Palestine’ Chant Targeting Newest Member, Israeli Soccer Player Manor Solomon
Iran Says Regime Must Overcome ‘Unjust’ Economic Pressure as US Vows to Impose ‘Toughest Sanctions in History’
Democratic Socialists of America Accuses Marco Rubio of ‘Genocide’ in Pro-Castro Screed










