The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, August 22-26
by Algemeiner Staff
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
August 26, 2012
1. 3 rockets landed in the Israeli city of Sderot, fired from the Gaza Strip. 2 rockets hit the industrial area of the city and 2 people were treated for trauma. 1 rocket landed in an open field (for reasons of security, we cannot detail the exact location).
August 25, 2012
1. A resident of Mevo Dotan in the West Bank’s northern region was attacked by Arabs with rocks, southwest of Jenin. Damage was caused to his vehicle.
2. Near Karnei Shomron, Israeli vehicles were attacked by Arabs throwing rocks.
August 24, 2012
1. A special undercover force of the Israeli Border Police arrested an Arab man wanted for his connection to a terrorist attack, in Dir Abu Mishal. The man was handed over to the Israel Secret Service for questioning. During the arrest, the force was attacked with 2 Molotov cocktails causing damage to their security vehicle. Further information has not been cleared for publication at this time.
2. Arabs throw rocks into the Bet Hadassah neighborhood of Hebron.
August 23, 2012
1. Israeli vehicles were attacked with rocks by Arabs, near Betar Illit.
August 22, 2012
1. A member of the border police’s undercover unit was injured from rocks thrown by Arabs in Issowiya. Injuries to his face were treated at a border police clinic. One of the Arabs involved in the attack was arrested.