The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, May 18-21
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will begin publishing attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. The information is courtesy of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
May 21, 2012
- Border police near Issowiya are subjected to rock attacks.
- 2 rock attacks on Israeli vehicles near the Arab school in Tekoa cause damage to car windshields.
- Rock attacks between Bet Umar and El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
- Border police located at the A-Tur neighborhood near Jerusalem are attacked by dozens of Arab terrorists. Israeli Security forces arrest 5 of the agitators.
May 20, 2012
- At the Gush Etzion Junction, an Arab terrorist attempts to stab an IDF officer but stabs himself in the struggle.
- Near Chirbat Adir on the Efrat-Tekoa Road, Israeli vehicles are damaged by rock attacks.
- Near Na’alin on Road 446, rock attacks on Israeli vehicles cause damage to car windshields.
- Rock attacks at the Shoafat checkpoint cause moderate injuries to an Israeli policeman’s leg.
- Rock attacks near Adam cause heavy damage to vehicles.
May 19, 2012
- A border policeman is injured from a rock attack by Arab terrorists near the Shoafat checkpoint.
May 18, 2012
- A border policeman is injured after rocks were thrown by Arab terrorists near Nebe Zalach. He was evacuated to Belinson Hospital.