The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, June 21-24
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
June 24, 2012
1. 4 Mortar Attacks launched from Gaza into Israel.
2. The IDF reported a Molotov cocktail attack against a patrol near the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
3. In the region of Begin Park, Israeli police chased a van filled with illegal Arabs. The van flipped over and Israeli medics treated about 20 of the illegals who were moderately injured.
June 23, 2012
1. 5 rockets shot from Gaza towards Ashkelon were intercepted by the IDF.
June 22, 2012
1. 2 Rockets fired from Gaza landed in Israel.
2. IAF aircraft attacked terror bases in Gaza. One terrorist was killed in the attack named Baasa Abdallah Ahmed.
3. A border policeman was moderately injured by Arab rioters in Kedum, west of Shechem, and was evacuated to Belllinson Hospital.
4. An IDF soldier was moderately injured in Na’alin from rocks thrown by rioters.
June 21, 2012
1. Rocket fire from Gaza toward Ashkelon was intercepted by the IDF.
2. Rock attacks on Israeli vehicles between Ezun and Karnei Shomron caused damage to vehicles.