The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, June 29 – July 1
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 1, 2012
1. Massive rock attacks on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway near Bet Umar caused damage to Israeli vehicles. Crowds of Arabs blocked the highway in both directions and the IDF was called in to restore order. The Arabs circled and attacked the military force and 1 of the Arabs was arrested by the army. A large number of IDF soldiers protected the road and restored order ensuring travel continued on both sides of the road.
2. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles and a bus with rocks near El Arub on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway.
3. 3 Molotov cocktails were thrown at Israeli cars on Highway 443. The Arab terrorists also lit a pipe bomb on the highway.
4. Arabs from the village of Betin attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near the Benjamin region.
June 29, 2012
1. 3 Border policemen were moderately injured in Kedum from rocks thrown by Arabs. 1 was evacuated to Belinson Hospital for medical treatment and 2 were injured but did not require medical treatment.