The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, July 26-30
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner will regularly publish details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
July 30, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks at the Bet Anun Junction, North of Kiryat Arba.
2. An Israeli tourist bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks as it approached Kiryat Arba, causing damage to the windshield.
July 29, 2012
1. Arabs attacked an Israeli vehicle from a moving car with rocks on the road between Bet Hagai and Kiryat Arba.
July 28, 2012
1. Two Arabs drove a vehicle into the IDF checkpost at El Azim near Ma’aleh Adumim in an attempt to run over a ranking Israeli Border Police officer. The officer opened fire on the terrorists, killing the driver, and injuring the passenger. Another border policeman was also injured in the incident, from shrapnel. The wounded were evacuated to Ein Karem Hospital in Jerusalem.
2. Rocket attacks from Gaza over Shabbat included: 1 rocket falling in Zikim, 4 rockets landing between Sderot and the security fence separating Gaza and Israel, and rockets that landed near Nir Oz and just north of Re’im.
July 27, 2012
1. A Jewish resident of Hebron was attacked by a group of Arabs while bathing in a spring near Tel Romeida.
July 26, 2012
1. Arabs attacked an IDF patrol and Israeli vehicles with rocks on the Gush Etzion-Hebron Highway near Bet Umar and Halhul.