The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, September 1-4
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner regularly publishes details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
September 4, 2012
1. Rockets fired from Gaza landed in the Eshkol Region, in an agricultural field.
2. 2 Molotov cocktails were thrown at an IDF post near Abu Dis, north-east of Bethlehem.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks at the northern entrance to Efrat in the Gush Etzion Region, causing damage.
4. South of Ophra in the Benjamin Region,an Israeli bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks, causing damage.
September 3, 2012
1. A bomb squad detonated 4 pipe bombs which were found in a bag which was thrown at an IDF patrol by an Arab who was trying to cross the Hashmonaim checkpost in the Benjamin Region. The perpetrator fled fled the scene and the IDF is investigating the incident.
September 2, 2012
1. 2 rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza, including one which hit the Sdot HaNegev Regional Council, and another, the Eshkol Region.
2. Rock attacks by Arabs near the Eli Cemetery in the Benjamin Region caused damage to windows of a vehicle.
3. Rock attacks by Arabs northeast of the Ateret Junction caused damage to vehicles.
September 1, 2012
1. A rocket fired from Gaza hit a road in the Ashkelon Region.