Netanyahu Reduces Proposed Cut to Israeli Defense Budget
Error: Contact form not found.
by JNS.org
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ruled Monday that the Israeli defense budget will be cut by 3 billion shekels ($840 million), in lieu of the original 4-billion shekel ($1.1 billion) cut originally proposed by the Israeli Finance Ministry.
“I have decided to present the cabinet, and later on the Knesset, with a smaller cut to the defense budget to the tune of 1 billion shekels,” Netanyahu said. “This will not be made at the public’s expense. I would like to stress that the Israel Defense Forces, its soldiers, officers and weapons are vital to public security.”
Israel’s defensive front “keeps expanding and now includes the entire homefront—all of Israel,” Netanyahu said. “That is why we need the IDF to continue with its streamlining plans, but we also need more Iron Domes,” he said.
Michigan Rabbi Says He’ll Vote for Mike Rogers as Wolverine State Jews Fret Over El-Sayed
Netanyahu Calls Erdogan an ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ as Turkey Seeks International Arrest Warrant for Israeli PM
The Story You Didn’t Know Behind a Famous Oslo Photograph
What Parshat Ki Teitzei Asks Jewish People to Do Today
Turkey in Syria: Why Israel Fears Erdogan’s Growing Influence in Damascus
Suspect Arrested in Florida Antisemitic Attack Previously Accused of Slashing Giant FIFA Ball Display
West Ham Condemns ‘Anti-Palestine’ Chant Targeting Newest Member, Israeli Soccer Player Manor Solomon
Iran Says Regime Must Overcome ‘Unjust’ Economic Pressure as US Vows to Impose ‘Toughest Sanctions in History’
Democratic Socialists of America Accuses Marco Rubio of ‘Genocide’ in Pro-Castro Screed










