Israel Security Minister Bans Palestinian TV Channel for Six Months
×
Error: Contact form not found.
by News Editor
Times of Israel – An Israeli cabinet minister signed an order Thursday barring a Palestinian TV channel geared toward Israel’s Arab citizens from operating inside the Jewish state for the next six months.
In the order, Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan said F48 — or Palestine 48 — television was not authorized for broadcasting in Israel. The channel, which is funded by the Palestinian Authority, was launched in the predominantly Arab Israeli city of Nazareth last month.
Could a Future Iran Be an Ally of the United States? A History of Strong Relations Says Yes
Journalist Groups Continue to Sneak Terrorists Off Gaza Lists — but an Unclear Process Keeps Others
Is the United States Offering Hamas a Path to Political Power in the Palestinian Territories?
The Wall Street Journal’s Framing Suggests That Israel Rejected Peace
Israeli High Schooler Wins Gold but Gets Disqualified Over National Flag at Computer Science Olympiad in Uzbekistan
Israeli Jewish Births Surge in 2026, Defying Fertility Slump Across Wealthy World
DSA Chicago Chapter Sparks Outrage Over Anti-Israel Questionnaire for Political Endorsements
Struggling Hezbollah Diverts Cash From Lebanese Civilians to Rebuild Terror Arsenal
Jews Targeted in Two-Thirds of All Religion-Based Hate Crimes in US, FBI Data Finds
Trump Says No Talks Planned With Iran, Tehran Says Strait of Hormuz Still Shut






DSA Chicago Chapter Sparks Outrage Over Anti-Israel Questionnaire for Political Endorsements
Struggling Hezbollah Diverts Cash From Lebanese Civilians to Rebuild Terror Arsenal
Jews Targeted in Two-Thirds of All Religion-Based Hate Crimes in US, FBI Data Finds
Israeli Airstrikes Hit Syrian Airbase, Drawing Turkish Condemnation
Trump Says No Talks Planned With Iran, Tehran Says Strait of Hormuz Still Shut



