The Attacks on Israelis You Won’t Read About Anywhere Else, September 9-13
Using resources from across Israel, The Algemeiner regularly publishes details of attacks on Israeli civilians and military personnel, which occur on a daily basis, but are unreported in the United States and abroad. This report was compiled with the assistance of Yehudit Tayar, who sits on the Board of Directors for Hatzalah Yehudah and Shomron, a voluntary emergency medical organization with over 500 volunteer doctors, paramedics, and medics who are on call 24/7 to assist Arabs and Israelis in need of urgent medical care.
September 13, 2012
1. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks near the scene of last year’s brutal murder of Asher and Yonatan Palmer, on the Gush Etzion-Hevron Highway.
2. Bet Romano in Hebron was attacked by Arabs throwing rocks.
September 12, 2012
1. 2 rocket attacks occurred within the area of the Eshkol Regional Council, near 2 kibbutzes.
2. North-west of Ramallah at Turmus Aya, Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks causing damage.
3. Near Karnei Shomron, Arabs attacked an Israeli vehicle belonging to a member of the community of Kedumim with rocks, causing damage.
September 11, 2012
1. A rocket from Gaza landed in the Eshkol Regional Council area near the security fence, while another rocket landed in the Arab controlled area outside of the security fence.
2. On the Gush Etzion-Hevron Highway near Bet Umar, Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles and IDF patrols with rocks.
3. Israeli vehicles were attacked with rocks near Ma’aleh Shomron.
4. In Hebron, on the Zion path, Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks.
September 10, 2012
1. An Arab man threw a Molotov cocktail at soldiers manning an IDF post. The soldiers returned fire, injuring the terrorist, who was taken to an Israeli hospital for medical care.
2. Major rock attacks against Israeli vehicles took place on Highway 35 near Hevron.
3. Arabs attacked Israeli vehicles with rocks at the Zif Junction in the Southern Hebron Hills
4. South of Shechem, an Israeli school bus was attacked by Arabs with rocks, causing damage to the bus.
5. Arabs attacked an IDF post near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron and an IDF post near the Police Square in Hebron.
6. Northeast of Ramallah in the Benjamin Region, rocks were thrown from a moving vehicle at an Israeli car.
7. An Israeli bus was attacked with rocks near Git Junction causing damage.
8. An IDF team was attacked with rocks and broken glass bottles in the same location in Hebron as the previous attack earlier in the day.
9. A military Court in Shomron charged 5 terrorists with the planting of explosive devices on the Mt. Eval patrol road. These devices were controlled by batteries and fortunately IDF soldiers were not injured when they were set off.
September 9, 2012
1. A rocket fired from Gaza landed in Netivot, causing several to suffer trauma and damaging to a home.
2. In Jerusalem, Arabs threw rocks at an Israeli bus near the Western Wall in the Old City. 1 passenger was slightly injured.
3. An object thrown from a moving Arab vehicle towards an Israeli car on Highway 35 in the Hebron region, shattered the front windshield.
September 8, 2012
1. A Molotov cocktail was thrown towards an Israeli vehicle near Karnei Shomron.
2. 5 Molotov cocktails were thrown near the Hazaytim check-post, northeast of Beth Lehem.
3. 2 Molotov cocktails were thrown at a check-post in Shoafat.
4. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at an IDF post between Kiryat Arba and Hevron.